April 24, 2017

LAKE HOUSE!


Our dear friends, Fletcher & Terri Kirby own a house on the lake in Valdosta, GA and as a continuation of my incredible birthday week, Terri invited me to spend three days there with her.  Fletcher & Steven flew to Montreal, Canada to check on a mission opportunity for Gateway and she & I spent those days just being girlfriends!  Wonderful relaxing moments enjoying the beauty of HIS creation and the gift of friendship.  A little shopping, eating at new restaurants and sitting lakeside each evening topped off a perfect day!  Plus every morning my coffee and devotion was heaven-like!!  Their condo is beautiful and our time there together was too!   Thank you, Terri for loving me so well!










PM Beauty

AM Beauty



Cooper was our mascot!


Panoramic Views

Eating inside or outside, both breath-taking. 

Boating available to our left

Pool two doors down



No comments:

Post a Comment