June 26, 2014

COUNTRY LIVIN' IN "TUCKY"

Grandpa's home is surrounded by woods and the deer freely roam right up to his front porch.  Every morning he feeds the deer (Bear helped!) and then we watch from his living room as they enjoy the corn and the salt lick.  They are just feet from the front door.

Erica & I went through the old two sheds in the yard and found 2 bags of silk flowers that Darlin' had collected.  She use to use them to decorate inside & out.  Fresh color year 'round!   I put many of them in the yard to freshen things up a bit.  My sweet sister calls it her kind of gardening!  :-)  I also put this arrangement on the porch, near where the deer show up daily to give "Old Grandpa" some beautiful, colorful reminders of Darlin's touch.  I think he was very appreciative.













No comments:

Post a Comment